- 3 large free-range eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- Unsalted butter
- Crack the eggs into a blender. Then, add the flour, the milk and one pinch of sea salt. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Then, tilt the pan so the butter coats the surface.
- Pour in 1 ladle of butter and tilt again, so that the butter spreads all over the base. Then, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until it starts to come away from the sides.
- Once it’s golden, flip the pancake over and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with your favourite topping.